Today I am just feeling so blessed by friends and the power of friendship. My friend Joli's mom was suddenly very sick and near death last Thursday. On Friday morning I received a text at 4:15 saying that she didn't have much longer. Her organs were failing and her breathing was hard. I got up that day preparing to come to Tulsa for a funeral.
But as Joli will tell you, "God is good all the time; all the time God is good!" Miracle of all miracles, her mom is still alive, and although on dialysis and a ventilator her prognosis is positive. She has a very long, long road ahead of her and I know the family would covet your prayers.
I was able to fly to Tulsa on Sunday so I could spend some time with my good friend, but only made possible by good friends. I had a good friend on standby for any school emergencies, a good friend offered to cart them to activities and another good friend is on standby today in case my plane is late.
I don't know what I would do without my girlfriends. I am so thankful and blessed to have so many wonderful friends!




No comments:
Post a Comment