Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bullet Blogging


It has been so long since I have blogged that I wasn't sure how I could ever possible get caught up. Until I read a friend's blog and she did bullet blogging! Sounds good to me!

  • Today is Ellie Grace's 9th birthday! I keep telling her not to grow and she keeps disobeying me! How is this possible that my baby is 9??!!
  • Abby is a munchkin in Union High School's Wizard of Oz. It has been keeping us more than busy, but the debut performance is tomorrow night. I'm so proud of her!
  • Hannah has not only adjusted to Cascia Hall, she is thriving and loving it. So glad we made the decision to move her.
  • Daniel has been a traveling fool with his job, but is enjoying his work.
  • All three girls are taking guitar. Ellie Grace got drums for Christmas.
  • It's not very quiet at my house.
  • Santa brought Abby a Westie puppy for Christmas. I feel like I have a newborn again. It's exhausting.
  • Ellie Grace is playing basketball. It's so fun to watch this shy little girl come to life when she holds the ball. It's crazy how aggressive she can be. She loves it.
  • I ran the Disney World Half Marathon in January, benefiting The Scott Carter Foundation.

I think these are most of the main highlights in my life lately. Hopefully I can get back to regular blogging. That is...if anyone is still reading.

2 comments:

Fran Carona said...

You are a busy mommy. I'm proud of YOU!

Keepin' Up with the Joneses said...

I am! Congrats on the run!