Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Blogging....

I need to blog.  I'm so far behind on blogging.  It feels a little like that scrapbooking phase I went through.  I did really great for awhile and then got busy.  Now I feel so far behind I don't know where to start.

I have lots of wonderful things to report about our summer.  It's been the best summer I can remember!  I got to accompany Hannah on a school trip to NYC.  Our family traveled to Nashville to watch my girls sing.  They officially became "The Herrold Sisters".  They were invited to sing at The Grapevine Opry.  They had their first gig and it was GREAT!  We went to Florida.  I started a new job in April and love it.  See....lots to blog about!!

So why is it I really want to talk about TomKat's divorce??  I'm fascinated!  I'd even settle for a post about The Today Show and the co-anchor debacle.  Or why bachelorette Emily Maynard let Shawn go home.  He was perfect for her!

I need a life.  But, I'm guessing you do too because you are bound to have an opinion on at least one of these items!!  I don't usually get lots of comments, but come on, people, talk to me today!!!

3 comments:

momof4kr said...

Your Summer sounds Fabulous!!
Another Fun Summer Fact: Our Abby's Reuniting after 6 years! :-))
I hear ya on the divorce...it's mind boggling. I want answers.
Behind? Aren't we all...

Buffy said...

Sounds like you are having a great summer. I cannot wait to hear the girls sing. I agree with you about the divorce, lots of interesting tidbits keep popping up. Glad to hear you love your job and are back to blogging!

Nicole Callihan said...

She had to leave room in her heart for Jef!

Welcome back. I need to blog too.