Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Long Time No Blog

It's been a loooong time since I have blogged, and my friend Karen started blogging and it might have inspired me to start blogging again....maybe.  Her blog is hilarious.  You have to check it out!

Meanwhile, I don't even know what to blog about there's so much, and yet, it's all so boring!

The Herrold Sisters:  We are heading into "singing season".  Lots of great events planned for the spring and I'm excited for the girls!

Basketball:  Basketball kept us crazy busy the last two months!  All three girls played and it seemed that every Saturday they played at the exact same time at three different locations.  That was fun!

Soccer:  No rest for the weary.  Soccer season has started for EG!

Tennis:  It's the most wonderful time of the year!  Hannah is playing for Cascia this year and we are all excited about that.  For some reason, I agreed to captain my USTA team.  Why did I do that?????

Big D:  Big D stepped down from management and went back to brokering.  The travel was just really tough on a family of 5 and the change of pace has been good for him at work!

Spring Break:  Abby and Big D are headed to Africa for a mission trip!  I'm so proud of them I can hardly stand it!

Work:  In anticipation of Daniel's job change, I returned to work last April.  The funny thing about this is that my first day was Monday, April 2.  I sorta forgot to tell my kids I was going back to work.  So I told them the day before---on April 1st---are you following me?  That was April Fools Day!  They thought I was playing a bad joke on them.  Poor kids!  It was a tough adjustment on us all, but I think we are in a good rhythm now.  I have the most wonderful babysitter and most wonderfully flexible boss so it makes it more bearable!



1 comment:

Mom said...

Such a busy mom. You make me proud.