Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kemah

My parents are in town this weekend and today we headed to Kemah. Kemah is located on the bay side of the ocean. It received significant hurricane damage, but has already mostly rebuilt. There was still plenty of damage in the town, but I'm sure the heart of Kemah is tourism so they got that up and running pretty fast.



They have a neat boardwalk with lots of rides, shops and restaurants. We actually took the girls there during spring break and it was CRAZY packed so we promised to come back when Juju and Paki were in town and do the whole thing to boot!

Here they are on The Inverter! Love the facial expressions!

A fun-filled day followed by the Hannah Montana movie. And, sigh.....I am already dreading the drop-off at the airport tomorrow. I don't understand why my parents don't think Sugar Land is the perfect retirement city???!!!