Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Happens In Vegas...


Two weeks ago Daniel and I had the pleasure of traveling to Las Vegas to meet up with 2 of our good friends from Tulsa. We had the BEST time. Thanks to my Dad we got super rates at Bally's, which is right in the middle of the strip. We got to enjoy some R&R by the pool, lots of good food, a little gambling (and NO, we didn't win a thing! Does anyone?). My favorite night of all was the night that Kim and I stumbled upon (not literally!) the piano bar in Paris. It was so much fun! They were 2 of the most talented musicians ever and knew every song. We were going to just stay in there for a few minutes and told the guys we would meet up with them, but 3 hours later the guys came back looking for us! It was a blast!



Oh, and lucky me, I got my picture made with Michael Jackson.



It was a wonderfuly weekend and we are so grateful to Daniel's parents for keeping the girls so we could get away!

2 comments:

momof4kr said...

I LOVE Piano Bars...how FUN!!

Gosh, a getaway as adults sure does sound fabulous...one day soon I hope!! (Does an out of town wedding count?!)

@nnie said...

you lazy moms deserve a great get away. glad you had fun!