Thursday, June 11, 2009

Joli

This week my precious friend, Joli, from Tulsa came to visit. This was so sweet of her because all 3 of her kids were at camp and she chose to use her adult time to come see me! Joli and I have the kind of friendship that we can go for months without talking and then pick right back up where we left off - like no time has passed.
Tuesday night she was dying to meet Lazy Mom Leslie, so the three of us and my other good friend, Julie, went out for a girls night. We had a great time and it was fun to show off my "new friends" to my "old friend".



Wednesday we just hung out by the pool and talked. We talked so much during her visit that after I dropped her at the airport Abby said, "you guys sure talked alot!" We stayed up close till midnight each night giggling and telling funny stories.

Today I introduced her to my favorite store, Soma. I think Joli wasn't understanding why we were going there, but she fell in love and went home with lots of goodies! We finished up with a yummy lunch before I dropped her at the airport.

I already miss you, Joli! Thanks for coming to see me!!!


2 comments:

@nnie said...

Amanda, glad you got to have so much fun with your friend. You guys all look so beautiful!

Joli said...

Good Times :)