Amanda ~ this event has really shaken Greg & I up...it has helped us to realize how fragile life is...and to never take anything for granted. Still praising God for the Happy Ending. :)
Oh Amanda, I am still shocked from reading your story and am SOOOOO sorry this happened to you and your family. Thank the Lord you all survivied such an awful experience...I am praying that you were able to celebrate your anniversary with some joy...thinking of you and sending lots of well wishes your way...and may no fire ants ever cross Daniel's path again!
4 comments:
Wow! So thankful you all were OK and unharmed!
Amanda ~ this event has really shaken Greg & I up...it has helped us to realize how fragile life is...and to never take anything for granted. Still praising God for the Happy Ending. :)
speechless about the incident. thankful too that all are well. God has his hand upon you, my friend.
Oh Amanda, I am still shocked from reading your story and am SOOOOO sorry this happened to you and your family. Thank the Lord you all survivied such an awful experience...I am praying that you were able to celebrate your anniversary with some joy...thinking of you and sending lots of well wishes your way...and may no fire ants ever cross Daniel's path again!
Post a Comment