Friday, July 3, 2009

Running Buddies!

While we were in Destin, the best coicidence was that my old running buddies from Tulsa also happened to be there. Karen was staying just 2 doors down from us at Seacrest Beach and Sheri was just 30 minutes away in Destin. Three times during the week Sheri made the drive out to us and we were all able to run together. It was awesome. Sheri lives in Dallas now and I, of course, in Sugar Land so this was a real treat for us to all be together. And, it really was coincidence.

1 comment:

Denise K. said...

I'm so happy you were able to reaquaint with your friends on your visit! You need some fun and relaxation after recent events!!! Amanda, am I remembering correctly that you are a personal trainer? If so, I can e-mail you a few questions? Thanks! Love, Denise :-)