Allison decided spontaneously to head to Houston one more time this summer. Scott was going to be out of town and she decided to kill time with us. We werer thrilled. We really didn't do too much as I think both of our summer budgets are just about shot. But, kids don't need too much entertaining when they have cousins around. They had some time in the dressups:
some time in the pool:



We also hit Chuck E Cheeses one day and an indoor playground, but honestly, they just had the most fun "being" together. Hannah and Jack discovered Yahtzee and Ali and I even got in on that action.
I must give a shout out to my man, Dan. He was a huge helper in the child department. Monday night he watched kids so we could go for a walk. Tuesday night he let us go play tennis for 2 hours. Thursday night we had a fun girls night with my Aunt and cousins. Wednesday night he begged me not to leave!!! But, watching 6 kids is no easy task for anyone. Thanks for helping, honey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment