Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For Your Information

Alot of you have asked what's going on with our move, so...

FYI- We closed on our house in Sugar Land today! Thank you Jesus!

FYI- We never sold our house in Tulsa. It wasn't planned that way. It just didn't sell. We ended up renting it out and the renters will be out at the end of May. (I guess God had a plan!)

FYI- We are in a corporate apartment until we can get back into our house.

FYI- My girls started back at their old school yesterday and have had 2 GREAT days!

FYI- Big D had to make the drive from Houston TWICE (once with me Saturday and again today). Love that man!

Anything else you need the 411 on?

5 comments:

Nicole Callihan said...

Yay! Good fr you. Would love to see you next time I'm in town. There's nothing like going home...

Melanie Rossi said...

Glad to here about everything! Especially closing on the house!!!!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

So happy it's all good! My only complaint is that this is all old news to me. Tell me something I don't know!

Melanie said...

Just this: So you are glad to be back?

Amanda Herrold said...

Melanie,

I'm thrilled. Tulsa is definitely home!