Today is 6th grade orientation at the 6th and 7th grade center. Hannah was so stinking excited she could hardly sleep! She got to ride the bus and everything!! I wish I was a fly on the wall. She will be there all day and experience Locker 101, Cafeteria Drills and tour the school. Big times for my big girl!Thursday, July 29, 2010
Moving Up
Today is 6th grade orientation at the 6th and 7th grade center. Hannah was so stinking excited she could hardly sleep! She got to ride the bus and everything!! I wish I was a fly on the wall. She will be there all day and experience Locker 101, Cafeteria Drills and tour the school. Big times for my big girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Gotta love those milestones! Middle school is a big step . . . enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment