
So, this morning I was blessed to have my little darlings give me multiple cards and pajamas. Pajamas are on of my favorite things, and now that my favorite store Soma has arrived in Tulsa I'm set!
Church was awesome, as always. I think I sometimes take for granted the fact that I am married to a God-fearing man who is willing to make God and church a priority. I am so thankful that I don't have to nag my husband and kids each week to get to church.

lunch out, we headed out for a brand new adventure. We went hiking at Turkey Mountain. For those of you that don't live around here, we are fortunate in Tulsa to have this little hidden treasure in our backyard. For years I have heard seedy rumors about the things that took place at Turkey Mountain, but after reading about my friend Katie's adventures, we decided it was safe. It appears like the parking lots and some of the trails have been redone. There were tons of hikers, families, bikers and picnic-ers. Our kids (and us) had an absolute blast! We hiked 2 miles and could have gone further. This is a must-do for every Tulsan. We will be making a repeat appearance for sure!

As the day comes to an end, I am blessed to be listening to Abby and EG practice their guitars. Sheer joy!




No comments:
Post a Comment