One event we look forward to every year at school is the Spring Fling. This year's theme was western. Seeing as how we spent the last two years in Texas we love a good western theme! My girls still had last year's cute rodeo shirts hanging in their closet so we were good to go.
EG's grade did square dancing. It was so precious.

Here she is with some precious friends:

Abby's grade did Miley Cyrus' "Hoedown Throw-down". It was also pretty darn cute!

After the performances we are allowed to go back to the classrooms and see what the kids have been working on. Each year, all the classes publish books that they have been working on. We stopped at EG's class first. Her book was just precious. It was basically filled with short stories, which were all events from her life. She had one page of artwork and one page of writing for each story. Everything she wrote about was just so precious, but I had to show you this one. Remember Unlucky 13? Well, EG hasn't forgotten!

Poor girl! It was such a traumatic day. She remembers it vividly and knows it was the day her daddy almost died.
Abby's class did a poetry book. They had all different poems in there, and she will definitely kill me for this, but I can't resist. Sorry this photo isn't great, and the book is still at school.

The part my camera cut off on line 3 says, "I wish that people would give me food and I would not have to clean my dish." Maybe I'm cracking the whip a little too hard over here??




No comments:
Post a Comment