Thursday, June 9, 2011

Life Is Sweet in Sugar Land


This past weekend we went for a quick trip to Sugar Land. It was the first time all of us had gone back together since the move. Our first stop: Lupe Tortilla, our favorite Mexican restaurant. We have MISSED this place!!!

Next we drove by our old house and visited our friends Pam and Tyler. Tyler didn't want me to take a picture, but I tried.

Abby spent 2 nights with her dear friend Megan. Megan's Mom was so sweet to include another friend, Kyla, in the playdates. Abby had such a wonderful time.
Ellie Grace stayed with us at the hotel, but got two very special play dates with Brooke and Sophie.


Hannah stayed with her very best friend, Katherine.
These two were inseparable when we lived here. It just so happens that Katherine's Mom grew up in Tulsa and her parents still live here. It's a lucky coincidence that we get to see them at least once a year! Alice was so sweet and had a cookout/swim party so we were able to see some more people. The kids had a great time.

I hung out mostly with Lazy Mom Leslie,

but we did manage to meet up with some friends for lunch.This is me with my friend, Melanie.

A funny story here. When I was uploading my pictures on my new Apple computer it had me label faces. Those of you with Apples know what I'm talking about. You label people's faces so that you can sort by say, pictures with Hannah or pictures with Abby. Well, it starts to recognize faces and ask you, "is this Hannah?" When I was tagging this picture it asked if Melanie was Hannah. A little while later I went to workout with my trainer. She said she had just seen my pictures on facebook. She said, "there's one picture of you with a girl that looks like she could be your sister." We pulled up the pics and she was referring to Melanie. Too funny!!

I also got to sneak in a lunch with my Aunt Raini and crew. Of course we ate at yet ANOTHER Mexican restaurant. They were afraid I might be getting tired of Mexican food, but seriously??? NO WAY!!!

1 comment:

Melanie Rossi said...

I can't believe it took me this long to read this! That is so funny! I take that as a huge compliment that I could be mistaken for your sister!!! So glad I was able to have lunch with you before yoou headed back to OK!