That being said, I cheerlead all the way. I give direction and provide supplies and I give lots of moral support.
Now that my disclaimer is out of the way....the first night we worked on the diorama I got this email to my inbox. I think she meant to send it to a friend, but I'm sure glad she accidentally sent it to me.
At arc we do this project where we get to pick a project. I picked the shoe box thing where we decorate the box. It has to be a one room school house. I love it! It's so fun!!!!I am doing it with my moms help. She's awesome. I might do another one (but smaller) too! Everyone will like it! ARC is so fun! I love it!
As if that wasn't reward enough, here she is with her finished product. Mind you, it's far from perfect. But, to me, the fact that she can take full credit for it makes it an A+!





2 comments:
My favorite part is that she thinks her mom is awesome. So sweet.
That's my favorite part too!!!
Post a Comment