Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Cousins





One of the things I am going to miss the most when we move is watching my kids grow up with their cousins. My kids are with Allison's kids all the time. In fact, Ali and I are together so much we jokingly refer to eachother as "my sister wife". I don't even think our kids realize they are cousins. They think they are siblings.

Tonight we celebrate a first. This is the first time Luke is sleeping over with the girls. Everyone is VERY excited. And I mean VERY excited. I'm wondering how much sleep we will actually get. But, these are the moments we must soak up because in another week all that will change.

On Daniel's side of the family we have 3 boy cousins that live here. They all match up in age perfectly. One boy for each girl. They play great together. They are always together at Grandma's house, birthday parties, and even grew up in Community Bible Study together. The girls will miss them terribly.


We have 2 cousins anxiously awaiting us in Houston. We are excited to make new memories with them, but I will never be able to replace my sister wife!

1 comment:

Joli said...

Love the blog...I will definitely keep up with it after you move. Love you, Joli