Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Can Blog Too!!!!



After watching several of my friends start blogs, and after spending many nights in front of the computer soaking in the news of their families, I have decided to start a blog of my own. My hope is that as we take off on this new adventure I will be able to keep family and friends abreast of what is going on in our crazy lives! I hope you will check in from time to time to see what is going on in our little world.


As the countdown for moving day approaches, we are cramming much excitement into our last days in Oklahoma. We dropped Hannah off at camp today and she never looked back. This is her second year to go and I must say the drop off the second time around is much easier on Mom! She is with her best friend. They met the first day of pre-k and have been inseparable since. It is a great way for Hannah to mark the end of her time in Oklahoma. This picture was taken right after they took their swim test and right before we hugged goodbye.
I'm getting way too proficient at hugging goodbye...

4 comments:

Catherine Zoller said...

Well, being a blogging queen myself, all I can so is: DO IT. This way people can read it if they want to and you aren't innundating their in box with stuff they don't care to read.
Anyway,even if it's just you and me darlin', I'm all for it. C.

@nnie said...

Amanda,
I am a blogger too, so I WON'T call you a computer nerd. I LOVE keeping a record of my family and I can't WAIT to keep up with yours!!! Blessings!!!!

kara-zy said...

Hey manders...Old school nickname comin' at ya...good for you girl! What better way to keep things simple and in touch as you all head out. Best of wishes with the move. It was a great suprise to see you and the girls the other day. I'll be stoppin by no doubt...xo!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, I love your blog! Would love to start my own soon. Anyway, I am going to Houston this weekend and go a couple times a year. Can't wait to visit you there too. (My Dad moved there last year for a new job.) I wish you well and your girls are Beautiful! Love, Karen Smith