This summer Allison and I have reconnected with 2 sorority sisters that have recently moved to Tulsa. One was my roommate my freshman year and the other was a couple of years ahead of us in the house. It's been fun to get together and stroll down memory lane and laugh at how crazy our lives are now. Today we all met up for a swimming playdate. Our kids range in age from 16 months up to 10 years old. It is so fun to see everyone's cute kids. Sometimes I feel like I am having an out of body experience--it seems like just yesterday we were back at the Theta house. How did we turn into grown ups with all these kids????
Meanwhile, I am starting to REALLY miss Hannah. The first thing I do each morning is check the camp website for pictures. My girl must be having too much fun to slow down for a picture. I finally got my first good look at her today, the 5th day of camp! Everyday I patiently wait (ok, not so patiently) for the mailman to see if she has sent us a letter. And everyday, I have to make that sad, long walk back up to the house with no letter. Daniel told me that meant she was just having way too much fun to slow down and write a letter. He's probably right. She's just getting too big too fast. Before we know it, our kids will be the ones making those college memories!





No comments:
Post a Comment