Saturday, August 1, 2009

Back To School

Remember that movie with Rodney Dangerfield? I sorta got to do that today. I went with my sister, Kristie, to Norman to help put the finishing touches on her sweet Kelsey's move in to the sorority house.
Kesley is a doll!! Isn't she? Her room is cute. Their house is beautiful and she has grown up! What happened to my little niece that I used to rock?

It was like a trip down memory lane. We ate at The Mont, a favorite hot spot in Norman. We stopped for drinks at Classic Fifties. I asked Kristie if she wanted to have a "Determining the Relationship Talk" since that happens alot there!

If I could just go back to college for 24 hours. I promise I would appreciate it so much more! I wouldn't take my afternoon nap for granted. I would cherish the $100 trip to Wal-Mart with my Mom where she paid! I would stay up late, eat Taco Bell and not gain a pound! But, then, when it came time to share the bathroom with 20 other girls I would be ready to have my life back!

No comments: