Reunited with Dad after 2 weeks!
Hannah and her cabin mates.
Abby and her cabin. Abby made a friend named Kate. I think she's the girl in the blue shorts. I said, "Kate, you are very cute!" and she said, "I hear that all the time!" (She did not say it snobbily, just honestly...very cute!)
Hannah and her counselors. Hannah received the "faith on fire" award. Could a Mom be any more proud of an award?? This girl has a good head on her shoulders and a great walk with the Lord. She spent her own money on a devotional book that she will complete daily. She mails in a form with her parent's signature each month saying she completed that month and she will get a little prize. I hope she can keep it up!
Abby and her counselors. Abby received the "gentle in spirit" award. This is so perfectly fitting for Abby. She has such a sweet spirit and is very tenderhearted towards her friends.
What a great week, but glad to have my family back together again!!!




3 comments:
Awww! Such sweet girls! It looks like Abby was working on her highlights at camp as well. I guess that means mom remembered to pack her Sun In!
I so hope that my kiddo's get to have a Kamp K experience some day!
Maybe our Abby's could re-unite there?!! :)
WOW, what a great experience for your children! I am so happy they had a wonderful time and were blessed in so many ways!!! :-)
Post a Comment