I know riding the bus is supposed to be the thing to do, but Big D wouldn't have any part of it. His main concern: How would Abby make her bed up all by herself? So, my Mom and I drove to camp today and helped get them settled.
What a camp! I am so thankful that we are able to provide them with this experience. It looks so fun. We both thought it looked just like The Parent Trap - I hope they don't find their twin sisters!!!
When we got there they immediately swooped them away and put them on stage and announced their presence. It was precious! "This is Hannah. Hannah, we have been waiting for you all summer. The counselors have been fighting over you, but you are going to this cabin!" Cheers everywhere.
"This is Abby. Abby we have been waiting on you all summer. On a scale of 1 to 2500 how excited are you?" 

"Um, what's the scale again?" She was too cute!
We took them to their cabins and helped get them unpacked and got their beds made.

After a quick tour of the camp it was time to say goodbye. I am so thankful they have each other!!! I know they will have a wonderful time!





4 comments:
I'm so sappy! This is making me tear up! I know they will have a wonderful time, they're such great girls!
Amanda, I just picked Mart up at Kanakuk last weekend. he went to K-1 for 2 weeks. This was his second year and he Loved it! I was equally impressed and have been telling everyone about it. I hope the girls love it too. Miss you, Karen Smith
Looks like fun! Where's Elllie Grace???
Kanakuk is an amazing and blessed place! So glad your girls got to enjoy it.
Post a Comment