Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Hannah

I cannot believe that Hannah turns 11 years old tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms, tears streaming down my cheeks, so excited to be a Mom. Hannah is becoming such a delightful young lady. She is a hard worker, she is sweet, helpful, respectful and a great friend!
This year for her birthday we actually had friends in Sugar Land! HOORAY! Last year we celebrated in the summer before we moved and then just had a family party here. This year, she wanted to have a bit more of a grown-up party. She invited her 3 best friends to Benihana (Japanese Show Cooking). It was really fun!!! Big D and I thought we looked like a reality show walking in with 6 girls. Someone asked us if they were all ours!
After dinner we came home and the girls went for a swim. Yes, Tulsans. They went for a swim in an unheated pool. That's how warm it has been here!!


She wanted an ice-cream cake this year and it was yummy! After we sang to her she got to add up all of her loot! (all she asked for from everyone was money.) This afternoon she and Dad are off to spend it on an I-pod Touch.






2 comments:

momof4kr said...

*~Happy Birthday Hannah!~*

I remember when you were born and how I couldn't wait to be in your Mom's shoes...8 months later I was. :)

@nnie said...

Looks like she had a wonderful day!