Hannah used the remainder of her birthday money to purchase these Coach Tennis Shoes. When did my baby get so big that she knows about designer labels?? She is so proud of them! She even wiped down the white leather toe with a Clorox Bleach Wipe after school! She has better looking tennis shoes than I do!Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Designer Shoes
Hannah used the remainder of her birthday money to purchase these Coach Tennis Shoes. When did my baby get so big that she knows about designer labels?? She is so proud of them! She even wiped down the white leather toe with a Clorox Bleach Wipe after school! She has better looking tennis shoes than I do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute! I'm proud of her for using her allowance to purchase them. I'm also proud of mom and dad for teaching her to manage her money and make decisions on how to spend it!
Post a Comment