Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Baby is Seven!

Where does the time go? How in the world did my baby turn 7? I always tease her that she is disobeying me by getting bigger. I tell her and tell her to stop growing, but she does it anyway. She laughs every time!

She had her birthday party today at Lifetime Fitness. (By the way, I hear they are building once in Tulsa...it's incredible..can't wait!)
First on the agenda: rockwall climbing!

Next stop: swimming pool!

This is my kind of party. The kind where the kids come home exhausted and fed!

Wanna know something kinda depressing? This was the first party that we didn't have any grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. attend. Wanna know something else? This is the last birthday party we will have in Sugar Land. Happy Birthday, sweet baby girl. Now, STOP GROWING!!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday to your little Beauty!
Melanie@Bella~Mella

@nnie said...

Amanda,
My baby is getting ready to turn 7 too and it is just killing me! I am trying to hard to enjoy every moment. He's home from school again sick today and that's just A-OK by me. Doctor visit and all. Happy birthday to your darling girl. She's growing up soooo fast!

TwiceCharmed said...

My baby turned 6 2 weeks ago... and I tell the same thing. "How many times do I tell you two to stop growing but you keep doing it anyway?" Kind of a game we play. To which Zoe always says, "But Mom, we have to grow, it's our job." You have a beautiful family.