Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deck The Halls

Sunday after my parents left we dragged out all of the Christmas stuff to start decorating the house. I know, you are thinking this is ridiculously early. It is, but since we are leaving town Friday for a week, this was really our chance to do it. It's kinda tricky decorating in a new house. You have to find "new homes" for all of your decorations. Most everything has found it's place and the house looks very festive, but I do have one last box and a few items on my dining room table. This is quite a bit of work for 4 weeks worth of decorations!!!

The fun part was finding several things that we "lost" when we moved. I think the packers just stuck some random things in the Christmas boxes so it was nice to reclaim those items (i.e. the shelf that goes above our toilet!)

Oh, and I promised my friend Karen that I would decorate my tree in my I love Tulsa tank top...sorry Karen, I failed you!!!

No comments: