Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat


We started off our Halloween at a friend's house. She had a little get together from 4 to 6 which was just great. We would have been sitting at home asking how long till it gets dark. They had dinner, arts and crafts, a pinata and cupcake decorating. It was a lot of fun and a great way to pass the time. When it was time for trick or treating, Hannah went with several friends in the neighborhood. I was thrilled for her that she was included, but the Mom in me was kinda sad we got dissed. Daniel and I took the girls to church for a carnival. It was fun..they had lots of inflatables and games. We topped that off with trick or treating in the neighborhood. The weather was absolutely perfect. Abby and Ellie Grace both dressed up as different versions of Gabriella from High School Musical, and Hannah was a gymnast. Oh, and I guess I should mention it was Daniel's birthday. Poor Dad! He always gets the short end of the stick. We will be celebrating this weekend!!!

No comments: