Tuesday, November 25, 2008
The Game!
When we found out we were moving this summer, one of the things that bummed us out the most was missing OU football games. We decided then and there that we would come home early for Thanksgiving and go to the OU Tech game. We knew it wouldn't be a huge game, but thought it would be fun--well, boy, were we wrong! We would have never dreamed it was THE GAME of the year. My whole family went, which is unusual. Allison and Scott hardly ever get to go because of Jack's football schedule and the fact that their kids are so little. We had a GREAT tailgate party. Dad smoked brisket and pulled pork. I got to see my cute niece, who is now a freshman at OU. Daniel got to wear that lovely parka. I got to spend time with the family. AND, we got to watch the best football game ever!!!! What a blast! Hoping for a repeat this weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
As I type this, I am watching the OSU/OU game. GO Pokes! ;) I wanted to let you know that I left an award for you on my blog.
Post a Comment