
Today Daniel and I had the privilege of going t
o school to view the 4th Grader's electric houses. This was something they have been working on in science. They had to start with a shoe box and wire the house using a battery to make the house "work". They had light bulbs and ceiling fans (miniature, of course). It was really quite

impressive. They then decorated their rooms for fun. Hannah was assigned the game room. She did a great job and she loved having us at school to show off her work. She also loved that we brought her Chik-Fil-A for lunch. I have attached a picture of Hannah with her BFF from school, Sarah. Sarah is a darling girl that we met at M

eet the Teacher and they have been inseparable ever since.
1 comment:
What a fun assignment for school. And educational. I had never heard of that one before. You are growing some geniuses there in TX!!
Post a Comment