Monday, December 1, 2008

Obnoxious, Bragging Mom Alert!

Ok, this is really obnoxious, I know, to brag about your kids, but it is, afterall, my blog soooo.... Hannah is on a gymnastics team. While we were in Tulsa she had some private lessons at her old gym. We absolutely LOVE the coaches at SSB and highly recommend them! Anyway, she mastered her back tuck on the floor and can now do a full twist on the tumble track. She was pretty excited. I think I am so excited because I was such a terrible tumbler. I did what I could to get over safely on my backhandsprings in order to make the cheer squad, and really never improved after that. My poor parents shelled out thousands on that backhandspring. Luckily, this comes more naturally to Hannah. I am attaching a couple of videos...very short...they just show her tumbling passes. Thanks for humoring this proud Mama!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud! Tell Hannah I am very impressed!

@nnie said...

woo hoo! go Hannah!

Amanda - I totally relate to the proud feelings... I am so unathletic and every time one of my kids score a goal or does something moderately athletic, I feel soooo good!!!