Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cooking

Today my friend Leslie came over and we baked goodies ALL day. Literally, we baked ALL DAY! We actually started last night and then got together at 9:00 this morning and she just left and it is 4:30. Baking is one of those things that I don't do that often. I can cook a great meal, but sweets are not my forte. We thought it would be so much more fun if we got together to bake our goodies. And, it was so much more fun! We had to bake cookies for the teacher cookie exchange, some for presents and some for our families. We made red velvet cake balls, thumbprints, peanut butter blossoms, and fudge. We were even able to sneak in a couple of glasses of wine so that also makes everything more fun! Below are some pics of the fruit of our efforts and a cute pic of Leslie in her Santa apron!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought you said that Santa apron was flattering. Liar! I had a great time today, thanks for thinking of it!