Friday, December 26, 2008
We're Getting Old
Yesterday I posted about all of my wondeful finds at Soma and how I felt like that might age me a little bit. Tonight I gathered with 6 of my high school friends for dinner. Midway through the dinner I just started chuckling. At that point our conversations had consisted of: divorice, high blood pressure, weight gain, heart attacks, and breast cancer. WHEN did we get this old??? When did I start getting excited when there wasn't a line at the blood pressure cuff at the pharmacy? When did the heartburn start? When will it stop? When did elastic get so comfortable? When will my blue jeans fit comfortably again? When did 10:00 become bedtime and not the start of a big night out? When did those lines on my forehead appear? (One time, a few years ago, my precious Abby was giving me a nice backrub when she decide to roll me over and trace my face. I realized that she was tracing my wrinkles, but it felt so good how could I care? Then she started tracing my "lines" on my neck. Then she started commenting on how many lines I actually had! Kids are so honest!) Anyways, when did I get old???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
If you're getting old, that makes me really old. Not fun huh?
Post a Comment