Thursday, March 25, 2010

The Ball Busters

These are 3 of my precious tennis friends. Besides being on a team together last summer and fall, we would get together just to play on our own. After awhile, we started fondly referring to ourselves as "The Ball Busters". Now, I'm not really sure how to explain that name, except to tell you that we (mostly I) am immature. It all started when we would get together and someone would ask if we had fresh balls, and simultaneously we would all start to giggle. I know, real grown-up! But, oh, so fun!


Today was the last official meeting of The Ball Busters, although I suggest a meeting in Vegas for some tennis and a little fun! These sweet girls surprised me with this darling Brighton charm bracelet of Texas!! I LOVE it! I had never even seen it. I called my sister, the Brighton rep, afterwards and told her I had never seen it and she said, "that's because they are only sold in Texas." It's a rare find!!! Girls, I love you and I love it!

4 comments:

TwiceCharmed said...

Nice... good to know you have good friends wherever you go.

@nnie said...

Come bust some balls in Oklahoma!!

@nnie said...

Cute bracelet, btw

Melanie Rossi said...

And we LOVE YOU!!!! You are the best ballbuster and you will be missed!!!!! So glad you like the braclet!

I can't wait to meet you in OK or Vegas!