On to the fun events of spring break. We piled 8 guests into my house. There was so much estrogen that Big D hit the road! First stop...the Kemah Boardwalk







There was lots of shopping at The Galleria, but no pictures to show. So, I'll just put this one in cuz I think it's pretty cute:
Dinner with my Aunt Raini and my cousins.


Our last day we went to the Museum of Natural Science in Sugar Land. Again, no pictures. I'm a bad bad blogger! Here's another picture for your viewing pleasure! Who are those cute young things???

I am really going to miss having a big city at my finger tips. There's always so much to do.




5 comments:
Looks like you had a fun spring break! What did you think of the science museum? Is it really mostly for younger kids?
The museum was good for all ages, it's just small. We were finished in an hour.
Looks like it was a blast! I used to love to go to Kemah when I lived in Texas! Fun!
i love, love, love kemah!!! and you are so close...we'll have to meet irl sometime xoxo
Glad you had fun! We should have gotten the Lukes together! My Luke would have been in heaven!
Post a Comment