
Tonight after dinner we took a trip to the bookstore. The girls wanted to spend their allowance on books, which was fine by me. Hannah was looking for a certain "tween" series. When she found what she was looking for, the book she picked was "The Boy Next Door"! (don't worry, it was age appropriate!)
When did my little girl start reading books about boys? I feel like she was just in diapers and pigtails. But, now, she cares about how her hair looks for school, wants to wear certain brands of clothing, and doesn't want me to kiss her goodbye at school.
Get me off this crazy thing!!!




3 comments:
They're so grown up! Wow. And beautiful. I'll savor Dr. Seuss over here for a ehile! Hope you're all well. Xo.
I know how you feel. They grow up WAY too fast. Kurstie is almost a teenager, and is taller than me (not that that's saying much).Hope you are doing well.
My 16 yr. old son has his first girlfriend. I was not at all ready for that one. On the drive to school this morning he said, "Mama, I love her." Oh my.
Post a Comment