Friday, September 12, 2008
10:00 p.m., Friday, Sept. 12th
Still no rain. Wind is getting stronger. Daniel is outside reinforcing the tarps with duct tape (he would not participate in another Geraldo skit) and I am inside, in my robe (we are keeping it cold so when we lose power...) with a glass of white wine in one hand and a chocolate chip cookie in the other. Kids are sound asleep in our bed. Oh, and if you are going to keep checking the blog the LEAST you could do is check out some of my google ads and make me some money. I may need it to rebuild! JK. We still have power and I'll update again in an hour if I do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Is there enough duct tape in Texas for 100mph winds?
Good luck and be safe!
Is there enough duct tape in Texas for 100mph winds? ;)
Good luck and be safe!
Post a Comment