Monday, September 29, 2008
A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words
Sometime in the middle of the night, a burning hot Abby climbed in bed with us. Now, if you are a Mom, you know I didn't get much sleep. I finally got out of bed, took her temperature, gave her some motrin and settled her back in her own bed. An hour and a half later when the alarm went off, I was exhausted. I put some breakfast in the oven, went upstairs to wake the other 2 girls, made lunches and climbed back in bed. My sweet, darling husband made sure they got off to school safely while Abby and I slept. You can imagine my surprise when a friend called to tell me that she had forgotten picture day. Oh my!! How could I not remember?? I don't even know what my kids looked like when they left for school. I called Daniel and asked him, but he's a guy...he doesn't know. I wish I had taken a picture after school. The clothes were fine, not picture worthy clothes, but at least they matched. However, Ellie Grace's hair was priceless. I asked her if anyone helped her with her hair before pictures and she said, "no, I fixed my own hair today!" (as if I couldn't guess) I wonder when retakes are???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Welcome to the club....
Been there.... have the k4 picture to prove it!!!! lol
Post a Comment