We had a fun cookout this weekend. Ali and Scott and the kids were here, along with Mom and Dad and we invited my Aunt and cousins over too. Dad and Mom worked like dogs to help get everything ready. Mom spent hours in the kitchen. One upside to the move is that I am scoring new items in the kitchen. Every time Mom cooks something she decides my kitchen items aren't up to par and replaces them...one by one. Thanks, Mom. Dad smoked brisket and turkey and gave me a little training session on the smoker. It was delicious! Jacque even surprised me with a birthday cake! 
Yesterday, after the Foster crew left, we headed to Galleria. This was my first time to get to shop since the move. Although Daniel was a pretty good sport, next time I plan to leave him behind. We finished the day with some Mexican food from Pappasito's.
The kids were not thrilled about getting out of bed for school this morning, but I am looking forward to a routine. I'm looking forward to watching the new 90210 tonight and watching the Republican National Convention! I'm easy to please!!!
The kids were not thrilled about getting out of bed for school this morning, but I am looking forward to a routine. I'm looking forward to watching the new 90210 tonight and watching the Republican National Convention! I'm easy to please!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment