Thursday, February 5, 2009

25 Random Things

I have been tagged a jillion times on Facebook to do the 25 things. It took me so long that I thought I should get more use out of it and make it my blog entry for the day! Enjoy!

1. I must have a diet coke in the morning...it's my coffee.

2. I am already stuck...how did you all do this?

3. I am working on my first book with a friend...The Lazy Mom's Guide to Life". It will get published so don't laugh. Check out our website at http://www.lazymoms.com

4. My friend and business partner, Leslie, and I have known eachother for less than 6 months. I just moved to Sugar Land and she randomly called me because she heard there was a new girl in town that was crying all over the place.

5. I always wanted 4 kids, but 3 did me in.

6. I used to live in the same neighborhood as my Mom and 2 sisters and I miss them terribly.

7. I became a Certified Personal Trainer last year and then found out we were moving. I only had the chance to train 3 clients. I miss it, but I would rather be a Lazy Mom.

8. I went on my first date with Daniel when I was 17. We've been together for 1/2 of my life.

9. I am a big OU football fan. Next to missing my family, this was the hardest thing to leave. We refuse to give up our season tickets and we went to 4 games last year...all the Texas games. I can't stand being around all these Longhorns!

10. Steve Doocy from Fox and Friends is not only on my friend list, but he wrote on my wall!!!

11. I keep a personal blog that I try to update Monday thru Friday...http://herroldcollection.blogspot.com

12. My second toe is longer than my big toe. I heard somewhere this mean you have leadership quality????

13. I was told my 2nd child was a boy. We found out later on in the pregnancy she was a girl. She's the girliest of all 3!!!

14. I am addicted to technology: laptop, blackberry, dvr, etc.

15. We just got a new Shih Tzu puppy. What were we thinking? 2 Labs and 1 Shih Tzu...and 3 kids!!!

16. My nickname in middle school was "Lobe" b/c I have such big ear lobes.

17. I won the Watermelon Seed Spitting Contest at my church when I was 4.

18. I love Reality TV

19. I have run in 4 marathons. (Chicago, OKC twice and Dallas)

20. Not only am I friends with Steve Doocy, but I am friends with Bob Stoops. He hasn't written on my wall though.

21. I took up tennis in May and I love it!

22. I started playing tennis so I could wear those cute clothes!

23. My first semester in college I made an A, B, C and a D. Good thing I didn't have any more classes!

24. I am loving reconnecting with old friends on Facebook!

25. I was a bat girl one semester at OU for the baseball team.

No comments: