I am full of them. I have been off of the WW wagon all week. With 2 sick kids and a traveling husband, I haven't made it to the gym. What is it about being out of a routine that throws everything? I mean, just because I couldn't work out doesn't mean I had to make bad food choices. But, I did. All. Week. Long. But, today, I have gone for a run and eaten healthy. I refuse to weigh myself today. I don't want to get discouraged. So, if you were looking here today for a weigh in post. Sorry, you will have to wait until next week!
If you haven't been to the Lazy Moms site lately, check it out. We update it every day and we think we are quite funny!




4 comments:
hang in there with WW.
I know it's so hard. The sad thing is the excuses are real! Being a mom... it's just hard to juggle it all. but if there's anyone who can hang in there, it's you!!! I'm sure you'll be back on it next week.
Oh I know it is so hard, but be good to yourself and know that tomorrow is another day. You are beautiful both inside and out!
But what's your body fat?
Post a Comment