I wasn't planning on blogging today. I didn't feel I had anything "blogworthy" to report. But, then, I read 2 blogs that inspired me. The first one said to look at doing ordinary, mundane things as a gift from God. It is a blessing that I am here just to go about my day. Wow, how true.
The second blog I read talked about the surprise smell of an orange. An orange! She took something so ordinary and made it extraordinary!
So, in light of that, my extraordinary day consists of Bible Study and taking the dog to the vet for shots. What are you doing on this extraordinary day?




3 comments:
Very extraordinary day here: took the boys with me and we got car seats checked, picked up a prescription, deposited a check, and went to the vet's office. Now we're hanging out at the house, burping and getting ready for naps. :) Tonight it's a Survivor watch party with friends.
I just put the bird in bed, poured a glass of vino and started reading the blogs of dear, old friends. Quite extraordinary, really.
I'm glad that your ordinary day turned extraordinary, just by looking at it differently! :-) Hope all went well with the dogs at the vet, and which Bible Study are you doing? We just finished a Beth Moore one and are doing another Psalms now...Off to bed, it is past 1:30 a.m. Yikes! I'll vist Lazy Mom's too! :-)
Post a Comment