Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Little Valentines

Here are some snapshots from the girl's Valentine's Day Parties at school. I spent my time running around between three different classes trying to make the time equal. Abby's pretty sure she got the short end of the stick and wanted more of me. Ellie Grace, on the other hand, looked over at me and said, "I've had enough of you. You can leave now." Well, alrighty then! As always, they had so much fun going through their "loot" after school.

3 comments:

@nnie said...

ok, they don't look like the "new girls." they look like they are right at home with friends and Valentines. what a blessing. It's like you were meant to live there. Happy for you, sad for us.

Bertie said...

Hey Amanda!

I'm so sad I missed the V-day parties... but I still loved looking at the pictures. They sang a song!! Dang it:) Next time I'll be sure to make it:)

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Ellie Grace cracks me up!