Linda,
This blog is for you. I have not disappeared. I have been so busy with Lazy Moms that I have neglected my personal blog. What can I say? I am lazy, I guess. So, Linda wants to know if I have abandoned the weight loss journey. No, I am still at a 10 pound loss. I actually had gained 2 back and re-lost those pounds. I still have 7 more to go and I am determined. I will get there. I have lost 2% body fat, according to my handy dandy new scale. So, Linda, what about you???
As for Lazy Moms, it has taken off more than our wildest dreams could imagine. We have been approached by a couple of big names, one for representation and one to partner with on an idea. I don't want to jinx anything be releasing names yet, but stay tuned. When the deals are done, you will be the first to know!
I promise to get back blogging more regularly!!




2 comments:
Yay! You're back. We missed you. Congrats on all the great stuff with Lazy Moms. It's such a great site.
wow! i'm so excited about all the Lazy Moms success... so great! I haven't been blogging either, but not for the great reasons you have!
Post a Comment