Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spongebob Breath

For any of you that have kids that watch Spongebob, you will remember the episode where Spongebob and Patrick have such terrible breath that no one wants to be around them. They finally realize that the ice cream sundaes they have been making are the cause. The "ice cream" was actually a white onion which gave them halitosis. This has become how we refer to breath in our house. If you have Spongebob breath, you have to go brush again.

Well, our precious Abby has Spongebob breath all the time. I have even asked the dentist about it. Evidently, some people just have to deal with bad breath more than others. Yesterday, Daniel after smelling some bad breath, Daniel made the executive decision to go buy mouthwash for Abby. When he told me about it I was so worried that it would hurt her feelings and make her feel different. Boy, was I wrong. She is so super proud of her mouthwash. This morning, as I was laying out clothes for church, I told her to go brush and use her mouthwash while I was laying out her clothes. She said, "do I have to? The mouthwash is my favorite part and I want to save it for last!"

Guess what I get to go buy for her sisters? Mouthwash...they want some of their own!

By the way, I need some more followers in my follower box to the left. If you read my blog, please click the follow me button :)

3 comments:

@nnie said...

that's funny. My kids beg for mouthwash. I finally quit buying it for them because they were going through a 1/2 bottle a week. What is it about mouthwash?

momof4kr said...

Girl - some of our kiddo's have "SpongeBob Breath" too at times...it can be brutal!

I'm one of your new followers...would love for you to be one of mine too! :)

HAPPY MARCH!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Abby and EG were very cute at the Upwards program last night!