Monday, March 2, 2009

TMT--Lazy Moms

On Tuesdays, the Lazy Moms will be posting Ten Minute Tasks. We will have a Mr. Linky for you to link back to your site. I would love if all of my blogging friends participated. The idea is to find something that needs to be done, set the timer for 10 minutes and get it done. (or at least get a good start on it!)

Thanks for helping this Lazy Mom out!

2 comments:

@nnie said...

cute idea. i'll think on it!

PaperDoll Designs said...

I was all set to do this. I took a before picture of my refrigerator and everything! I was going to clean it out in ten minutes. I've been working on it for an hour and I had to take a break. It was worse than I thought and with a 2 year old assistant 10 minutes wasn't going to cut it.