Ok, not exactly like MTV's spring break, but pretty fun in my book. I am absolutely LOVING having my sisters and Mom here. I do not want them to leave. EVER!!!
Yesterday was a great day of shopping. We hit the outlet malls in Cypress and they were pretty good. There was a Cabi outlet there. The clothes were from their line a year ago, but that's ok with me. The prices were tremendous.
We also hit Harwin. Harwin is this street in Houston that sells knockoff handbags and sunglasses. It's similar to the ones in New York. I didn't get anything, but my teenage nieces thought it was terrific. They are actually pretty good fakes, but I am not a faker. Every time I get a knockoff, I KNOW. You may not know, but I know. And, I'm never happy that I spent the money.
My Aunt Raini and cousin Jacque came over last night. I have the Cabi clothing line at my house and we introduced my Aunt to Cabi. She had never seen the line and fell in love.
We had a fun girls dinner and then all watched American Idol.
Today was a laid back day. We needed one. We have been on the go non-stop. Allison went to see Scott's brother's family and Kristie and the girls shopped some more while I went to play some tennis. Daniel's boss is in town tonight so we are going for dinner with him, his wife, and their daughter and future son-in-law. The best part about this---we don't have to pay a sitter. I have realized how spoiled we have been. With no family here, we have to pay a sitter every time we leave the house. We are excited that my Mom is here to keep the girls!!!
This afternoon the weather was gorgeous. My girls braved the pool, we made margaritas and sat outside. We are looking forward to enjoying the pool this summer!




6 comments:
looks fun. i love my Cabi clothes too...did not know there was an outlet! Have fun with your family.
This looks like so much fun. Tell your fam hello and drink one of those margaritas for me!
love love love family time. it is so precious and fun, especially when you do power shopping!!! Enjoy the rest of the week.
I am so drinking margaritas by your pool this summer!
I have always loved the awesome rel'ship that you have with your sisters...
Hope you all have a FABULOUS week together!
(Katie in a Dallas Hotel Business Center...yep, couldn't stay away from my blog reading! LOL :))
y'all look like you are having so much fun! Guess what? My sister in law came over today on her way to Harwin!!!!! she lives in Chappell Hill and she had a car load with her for all the bargain shopping.
have a great weekend!
Post a Comment