Thursday, March 5, 2009

We're Moving On Up

The Lazy Moms are excited to announce that we have our first media appearance scheduled. Tomorrow, the local Fox affiliate is coming to Lazy Mom Leslie's house to interview us. We are so excited. We hope this is the first of many great things to come.

On Sunday, we leave for Nashville to meet with a VIP. I will fill you in on the details later, but just know "we're moving on up!"

On a completely different note, I got hit with a terrible stomach bug this week. I would go thru it all again for the 4 pounds that I lost. Yippee. I did gain one pound back, but that keeps my total loss at 13 pounds. Only 4 pounds left to go. I can now officially get my old clothes zipped. Don't get me wrong...I wouldn't wear them in public yet, but I can get then over my hips and that is a feat in itself.

2 comments:

@nnie said...

Wow Amanda, I am so pumped for you guys!!!!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Why didn't you come over and cough on me like I asked you too?! I'm so annoyed! I think I'll mix up some brownie batter to make myself feel better.