I am so sorry that I have been an unfaithful blogger. Really, I am sorry! Lazy Moms is taking a lot of time, but will hopefully be worth it. I want to catch you up on a few things with Lazy Moms and a few things with the Herrolds.
We have an agent!!! Absolutely amazing. We are working on numerous things with him, but the biggest item is our book proposal for him to present to publishers. I started tonight with a very rough draft. It's so surreal. I can't believe I am writing a book proposal. This wasn't even in my wildest dreams!!!
We had our first media appearance at Fox 26 Houston. The Lazy Moms got tons of air time at the 5, 5:30 and 9:00 news and then we were live guests the next morning on their morning program. It was great exposure for our website and great practice for us!!! It was a blast!
We had open house at the girls' school tonight. I can't believe we are at this point in the year. We have almost survived our first year at a new school. The girls are doing great, and although there has definitely been an adjustment period to curriculum and expectations, I feel like we are ending the year on a positive note.
My 2 sisters and their kids and my mom are all coming to visit for spring break. I absolutely cannot wait. The house will be probably the most chaotic house you have ever seen, and I am going to try to soak up and enjoy every moment of it, knowing that in a few short days they will be headed back to T-town!
I gave Daniel tennis lessons for Valentine's Day. Besides spraining his ankle chasing down one of my killer balls, he is loving it. We have our first couples tennis match this weekend (ankle willing!) and are excited about that.
Speaking of this weekend, I am headed to the rodeo. The rodeo in Houston is a huge deal. Daniel and I are going to the Clint Black concert tomorrow and next week I will be taking the kids with their cousins. They have learned all about it in school and they are dying to go!
That's about it for now!!! I will take lots of pictures next week and blog all about it!




5 comments:
Amanda, it sounds like many amazing things are happening in your lives right now!!! It's really amazing the way He has shaped your life there, and so quickly too. Blessings!!
Sounds like so many exciting events!
blessings,
kari & kijsa
Hey, I couldn't believe we actually saw each other at the rodeo. I was just kidding when I said I would look for you!:) Jared and I played tennis today and it was fun, although I think Jared wants to try a few lessons now. Have fun with your family this week!
That's exactly why I shouldn't let them "play" at cutting hair. I should have put a link to a past post - but they did cut off ALL their hair about 4 or 5 months ago. Good times .....
Spring Break sounds like fun at your house! See you back next week!
suzanne
your trip to nashville sounds like ya'll had a blast!!! I'd love to meet ya'll sometime for lunch or coffee!
Post a Comment