Friday, February 6, 2009

Awards

If I was actually attending a Weight Watchers meeting, I would be given a 10 pound star today. But, I'm not. Since you are my audience, I expect applause...wait, I think I hear it. Thank you very much!!

Seriously, I am thrilled with having lost 10 pounds. I still have 7 more to go. This hasn't been easy, nor do I ever get to quit. This is going to be a lifelong battle for me. It's a battle I intend to win!!!

And you????

3 comments:

Nicole Callihan said...

O wow! 10 pounds is so great. Congrats, or as they say in WW land, Bravo! As for me, I think when the doctor told me not to get on the scale, I accidentally heard her say, Eat as many chocolate chips cookies as you want. Alas!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Congrats friend! As you well know I have gained and lost the same five pounds at least seven times since New Years. I do great and then that pesky weekend rolls around and I have to go be social and all self-control is out the window!

Melanie Rossi said...

Hey, your girls are gorgeous! I loved reading you blog posts! Isn't blogging fun.