Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blogger For IPad

Hey Melanie! Guess what? There's an app for blogger in the app store so now I can blog from my iPad. Thanks for getting my wheels turning. It costs $2.99.

Let's see if I can upload a picture



Oh wow!! There it is!!! Hooray. Now go buy your iPad!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

Yea!!!!! That's so awesome! Jared has one and so I tried looking for an app for it, but didn't find anything at the time. So glad to know this! Maybe a late V-day gift!

Penny said...

actually contemplating the new ipad..what if I have a wordpress blog? will that work, too? i have NEVER owned an Apple anything...I have a HUGE learning curve.

Amanda Herrold said...

Penny, yes, i saw a word press app. There is a learning curve with apple, but you won't regret it. I want to switch out our 2 home computers to Macs. Never thought I would say that. Keep me posted.